Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Introducing a dream come true...

For years I've been planning something I always referred to as the "mixtape project." A week ago, I made it happen. I gave it a cyber home.

Simply put, it's a space for people to post (through me, as a narrator and moderator) their "ultimate playlists"--the group of songs that define them, that they love, that lift their spirits, anything. Anything goes. I've already had great response, and on top of my guinea pig post I've already added two new playlists from old friends in Athens, Georgia.

Best case? This becomes a living, breathing webspace where people interact, learn. Worst case? People get introduced to new music outside their comfort zones. Win-win.

Please visit:

http://www.ultimateplaylistproject.wordpress.com

[I jumped over to wordpress because the layout there is so stellar. Sorry Blogspot :(]

1 comment:

  1. I'm working on my Top 40 for my 40th Birthday mix. I guess you might need to publish it in two parts. :)

    ReplyDelete