Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Photo essay.

I was reading a blog today (dooce.com) written by a woman who claims that she makes all of her income now by blogging about her former career, her former Mormonism, and basically all the shit that happened in her life before she took pictures and blogged them.  I have a lot of compassion for people who struggle with identity.  Because I totally do.  But I couldn't help but think--why the hell can't I make my money blogging?  I guess it's just not in the cards.  I don't have anybody major to diss.  I don't have any famous friends.  I'm not the best photog.  

Anyway, I love posting.  I will never stop.  Here's my recent life in pictures:


I call this "#athensga": hipsters crossing the street, and I am in a coffee shop over-caffeinating and ruminating about weird things.


My fake motto.  I don't really do this.  Okay, maybe once a week I do.


I have a weird wrinkle on my forehead here.  Hell, let's all be honest, I have a weirdly shaped and small head.  


Sweet Daisy.


He's the prince.  


I just adore this photo I took of my friend Natasha.  She's so lovely.  This was a football-watching day at Transmet.  


Sushi-making with Kelli (my roommate) and Natasha.  How very college-town-cool-kid of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment