Wednesday, March 7, 2012

The history you forget, you're bound to repeat.

It's weird.  I thought this month would be the most stressful of my life.  Instead it is insanely calming--building to a crescendo softly.  Every week I am surprised by little things that come my way, light my path to a new phase of my life.  Example?  Out of nowhere, one of my favorite bands of all time (Stephen Kellogg and the Sixers) scheduled a surprise show here in Athens for tomorrow night.

The last time I saw them, this past fall, I was utterly confused by life, in a bad relationship, seeking answers.  I think I cried that night when they played this song below.  The line?  "And the history you've forgotten, you're bound to repeat."  Tomorrow night I know I'll smile instead.  No more repeating.


No comments:

Post a Comment